Let's Get Started
We’re excited to see how our Material Readiness solution improves your project from day one!
How much money could you be saving on construction materials? Time and money are essential components of construction projects, and if you’ve spent time on a jobsite, you know how material availability impacts both. There are two primary issues:
- Knowing where materials are in the supply chain and when they’ll arrive either on the jobsite or in storage (laydown yard, warehouse)
- Finding materials without delay and avoiding expedited re-procurement – Some materials may be stored off-site for months or years
Studies show that direct labor work typically amounts to no more than 35-45% of a craftsman’s day, while 15% of that day is lost to material wait times.
Calculating the Savings for your Specific Project
Every construction project is different. And that’s why you won’t find a “BUY NOW” button on our website. Projects have different choke points, material needs, environmental factors, and logistics challenges. Those differences don’t allow for a “one size fits all” price point. Instead, we offer a Material Readiness Assessment (MRA) to show first-hand the impact Jovix will bring to your project:
- Reduced cost & wait times: Dropping wait times from 15% to 10-12% on a $1B project can reduce costs by $12-$20M.
- Real-time material visibility: Visibility leads to better decision making, as well as reduced wait times and greater productivity for direct labor.
- Digitalization & Automation: A supply chain once monopolized by manual, error-prone processes now functions with digital accuracy and is visible to all stakeholders.
To schedule a call today