Capture material transactions
without the use of pen & paper.
Capture material transactions without the use of pen & paper.
Field Mobility & Warehousing
The digitization of material or asset-based transactions for construction projects
After providing the industrial construction job-site with Track & Trace hardware and software solutions, the natural progression of adding more value to material visibility was to expand into Field Mobility & Warehousing functionality. Jovix supports standard field materials management transactions in a digital format, including:
- Fabrication Tracking
- Shipment Tracking & Expediting
- Mobile Receiving (MRR’s)
- Mobile OS&D Creation
- Withdrawal Requests (MWR’s)
- Mobile Material Issue
- Location Changes
- Warehousing Functionality
- Data Updates / Pictures
The goal of Jovix Field Mobility & Warehousing is to replace paper on construction job sites. Our solutions do so by improving communication breadth, reducing errors, increasing transaction completion times, providing real-time updates and more! Digital field mobility transaction provide decision makers with minute-to-minute data so they can identify trouble spots and actionable areas in real time. This kind of information helps drive the overall management of complex construction projects.
How does Jovix do this?
By digitizing field materials management transactions, Jovix users can complete their daily work in a mobile environment that replaces the antiquated clipboard. Mobile functionality has been designed with with the construction end-user in mind, and provides advantages such as: access to expanded data sets, the ability to manage a work queue, options to denote non-conformance within a process, and a connected environment to deployed sensor technology.
With a Jovix mobile device, users can walk up to any asset, scan the item, and immediately pull up all of its information. This includes:
- The purchase order
- Shipment and receipt details
- Any outstanding OS&D
- Inspection or preventative maintenance activities
- Current status and availability
In addition to enhancing the speed and quality of data collection, the mobile devices also enable richer data collection such as gps locations, digital signatures, and photos.
What problems does Jovix field mobility and warehousing solve?
Jovix is eliminating the latency in data availability by replacing paper with technology. Historical problems with open material transactions, delayed data entry, and inaccurate data capture through human processes are eliminated using Jovix Field Mobility & Warehousing. Visibility is provided into the overall material lifecycle and allows project teams to better manage their upstream supply chain, fabricators, off-site material locations, and job-site inventory. This includes answering several industry questions:
Where is my material in the supply chain?
Where is my material in relation to its “required at site” date?
How efficient are the field materials management staff?
How can the material requirement and fulfillment process be efficiently executed?
What materials require additional disposition to satisfy construction requirements?
How accurate is the project inventory?
- Where is my material in the supply chain?
- Where is my material in relation to its “required at site” date?
- How efficient are the field materials management staff?
- How can the material requirement and fulfillment process be efficiently executed?
- What materials require additional disposition to satisfy construction requirements?
- How accurate is the project inventory?
These common industry questions are answered with Jovix and visualized in Jovix Insights.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS TO DIGITIZED FIELD MOBILITY & WAREHOUSING
- Real-time data
- Improved data accuracy due to digital platform and auto-ID
- Efficiency gains in field materials management processes
- Overall improvement in inventory control
- Increase in ability to fulfill material withdrawal requests
- Digital records of all material interactions, by user, and with timestamps
- Advanced analytics based on a broad data set captured through digital transactions
- Improved collaboration through digital platform
TO WHAT LEVEL OF DETAIL DOES JOVIX TRACK PROGRESS & CYCLE TIMES?
Progress trackers are available and provide visibility throughout Field Mobility for the following items:
- Purchase Order Shipped Items
- Purchase Order Received Items
- Purchase Order/Receipt OS&Ds
- Shipment Items Received
- Receipt Status & Progress
- Cycle Count Status & Progress
- Material Request Status & Progress
- Material Pick Status & Progress
- Material Issue Status & Progress
Cycle times are available and reported against Material Receiving Metrics & Material Withdrawal Request fulfillment, such as:
Let’s talk about how Jovix can help you add field mobility to your project.
The Latest from Jovix
What are the RFID trends to look for in 2020? We sat down with Atlas RFID Solutions’ CEO Robert Fuqua and COO Bobby Ball to find out about the latest RFID innovations.read more
As the leader in Material Readiness for Industrial Construction, we’re aware of RFID tech trends and where the market is headed. Let’s take a look back at the insights of 2019.read more
Atlas RFID (for their flagship product, Jovix) was recently honored by CIO Review Magazine as one of 2019’s…read more