Jovix at your fingertips wherever you are
Jovix at your fingertips wherever you are
Replace the clipboard with a modern, intuitive workflow.
Site Material Control
Jovix leverages auto-ID (barcodes, passive RFID, and active RFID) with mobile devices (commercial rugged devices and consumer mobile devices) to conduct material management and warehousing material control transactions. Jovix replaces clipboard-based paper processes with digital processes in a modern, intuitive, and easy workflow. End users are equipped with necessary data at their fingertips to perform work tasks more efficiently with fewer errors. The automated and digital transactions capture valuable data in real time which updates material status and locations to populate project reports and provide dashboard visibility and insights to the project team.
- Digital Packing Lists: Jovix mobile devices are used by Suppliers and Fabricators to associate barcodes and RFID tags to materials and generate Advanced Shipping Notices and Packing Lists to support an efficient receiving process at the point of receipt.
- Site Receiving: Jovix uses mobile devices to receive materials at the jobsite, in laydown yards, warehouses, port facilities, module assembly yards, and other points of receipt. Users can take pictures, capture heat numbers, annotate overages, shortages, and damages (OS&Ds), and record digital signatures. This data can be published to the Client’s ERP system to record inventory and update PO line items via Jovix Connect.
- Inventory Management: Jovix uses mobile devices to update material status and locations. This includes material transfers, inventory cycle counts, taking pictures, updating GPS locations, and capturing field notes.
- Material Picking: Jovix uses mobile devices, Bluetooth-connected RFID readers, and barcode scanners to find material via GPS and warehouse locations. Users can look up material as well as reference digital drawings and pictures to efficiently locate material.
- Material Issuing: Jovix uses mobile devices to issue materials to construction. Jovix captures employee IDs, timestamps, GPS locations, pictures, and digital signatures at the point of issue.
Inspections, Preservation & Maintenance
Jovix uses mobile devices to conduct digital field inspections including receipt inspections, quality control inspections, and preservation and maintenance inspections. Jovix uses configurable templates to establish inspection criteria and provides logic-based updates to material availability based on inspection results. Downstream users are notified of next steps through automated alerts.
- Receipt Inspections: Users can perform mobile inspections at the point of receipt, which can be configured based on a variety of attributes. Typical receipt inspections include Pipe Cleanliness Inspections.
- Quality Control Inspections: Users can perform mobile inspections for quality control requirements like required manufacturing data records, safety requirements, proper storage requirements, installation quality inspections, punch list inspections, and more.
- Preservation & Maintenance: Users can perform mobile inspections for preservation and maintenance of materials. Typical inspections include manufacturer-required preservation tasks for mechanical equipment. Users can leverage Jovix Inspection Templates to build configurable inspections to meet Manufacturer, Contractor, and Owner-specific requirements.
Field Document Management
Jovix uses mobile devices to provide field crews with real-time access to project material documentation in the field, including: shop drawings, isometric drawings, engineering specifications, manufacturing preservation manuals, material safety data sheets (MSDS), mill test reports, and other project-related documentation.
Curious just how Jovix meets your supply chain optimization needs?
The Latest from Jovix
Atlas RFID Solutions, the world leader in Material Readiness® for the Construction industry, has announced the release of their latest…read more
The construction industry is bidding adieu to risk aversion and stepping up to the innovation plate.read more
Construction technology innovation that improves visibility, reduces risk, and increases output should be common on the jobsite and consistently evolving.read more